CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Planning Spring March

As the sky pours snow to the ground,
the scene of the whiteness makes me feel down.
As the sun rises and shines,
i can feel that it is a good sign.

Finally,winter as snow is finally over.Phew...i thought i can't survive throught it.In a blink of an eye, we already pass two month how time flies.Last month of suffering in the cold i think is already over.I hope nxt in the spring, summer and fall where are the warm and nice weather that i can do some things new.Like they always say,"a new month, a new beginning."

By the way, at school still fine hardly to find any problem in some subject. But still some of the harder subject is still quite a distance from where i am now.Haiz, the other thing is the soccer training is quite really far away from my home so maybe i will wait til my campus soccer team to form then i play some soccer.hehe...

And the lastest anime(a kind of japanese cartoon,if u guys know is like onepiece,samurai x) i am watching is "BLEACH".HaHa is almost like a drug get addicted soon.I got it from a website www.crunchyroll.com. If u are reading my blog, i think that you are really lucky i tell u this website. Actually is like this, i always spend my time on the computer at home, then searching searching then found my drug...haha Trust me when u are away from home go far far away study, do not do what i do is really really really really boring.Don't spend time at home try to get out everyday as many time as you can.HaHa trust me...

I just heard my uncle say that maybe this spring break I can go up to the mountain do some skiing or snowboarding.Haha is better than staying at home the whole week.O ya, my spring break is on 24th until 31th.Many of you thinking that is short but for me i think is long.Maybe is that i quite miss my high school class 6days a week from morning til evening.But now i only need go to campus 2days, is just not the same.Haizzz....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It is your first ever winter that you are going through and we are really glad that you were able to withsatnd the pressure, loneliness and homesick. Keep it up my son !

Watson said...

Wow...nice then....finally like a burden released?

wish all the best!!


P/S: one week two days school?!

H@r@ld said...

haha..college life is lik tat d la..boring..tc teach everything v oredi knew..i think i m more cham then u..our class got many arabian n african,they r very very very stupid..so d tc hv 2 repeat those basic stuffs over n over again..making me sleepy..well..bleech ehh..my bro hv been watching it since i hv known d word anime..lol..i heard tat its nice,bt i don dare 2 get myself adicted..lol

Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Watson said...

http://luckywinter.blogspot.com/2008/03/garfield-tagged-me.html

tag you ...must do o...

P/S: tag is like a quiz and you will get tag by ppl and need to tag other ppl if required...go ahead~~

E!aine said...

so damn cool ah u.... me here so busy lo... y dun u go n find a part time job? earning sum money n passing ur so free time... hehe>< all de best lo

Shu Sen said...

hey... pls update ur blog...!